Marine & Salvage
OIL & GAS
Life time extension program for platforms, marine structures and rotational equipment.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR MONITORING & ANALYSIS
In co-operation with Siri Marine and Oliveira we provide, a “ONE-STOP-SHOP” monitoring and guarding your assets:
- Life-cycle assessment and extension program
- Better planned maintenance
- Inspection and (re)-certification activities now a real option at minimal cost
OBJECTIVE DATA TO MONITOR THE STATUS OF YOUR ASSETS
Monitoring systems, combined with structural engineering and the input from measured environmental data, provides valuable information.
The actual condition of the assets is monitored The fatigue loads are measured and and provide a comparison between actual used “life-time” and the designed “life-time”.
FusionSpace is the first local company to have successfully salvaged a Royal Malaysian Navy vessel namely Kapal Diraja (KD) Perantau
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- The data formats come in an agreed format which enables input in the software packages and reduces interface activities and costs
- Periodical reports will be issued with short-term condition reports, long-term condition reports and fatigue assessments.
- All data is stored on a secure facility and can be retrieved at any time in the future for further post-processing
YOUR CHALLENGES - OUR SOLUTIONS :
- A single point of contact for the complete range of condition / environmental monitoring requirements and post-processing of data.
- For new structures the design and construction drawings are available and can easily be imported in our software.
- For existing structures we have the capability to perform full on-site surveys and build a new 3D model.
- For older existing structures we can perform a fatigue assessment:
- 6-DoF accelerations are collected over a period,
- Actual environmental conditions during that period are compared with the statistical conditions
- Fatigue assessment is carried by extrapolation of the results for the monitoring period.
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE (PM) DRIVERS
- High unplanned capacity losses or penalties
- High maintenance costs
- Safety, health & environmental issues
- Disruptions of operations by unnecessary preventive maintenance
- Increased focus on energy efficiency and sustainability
- Tight government regulations
- Risk of bad publicity/brand damage
- Must meet or exceed Service Level Agreements
- Consolidate multiple software tools of homegrown systems
Incidents have one thing in common:
- they take place unexpected.
- there’s always the possibility that if incidents expand we can face loss of equipment, personal damage and / or environmental problems.
We are able to deliver our services to all players in the salvage industry offshore and terminals.
- Salvage Masters,
- Salvage Engineers and Specialists
- Fire team leaders,
- Marine Chemists and Ecologist.
SAFETY & TRAINING
- Our professionals offer their expertise in the Offshore, Maritime and Industrial safety.
- Our trainers and consultants will support the client to improve their safety awareness, build up their skills and train their abilities to respond to an incident.
- Our 24/7 response team supports with knowledge, manpower and / or equipment.